Why I have Chosen to Blog about Anime and Gaming

The reason I have chosen to blog about Anime and Gaming is because I have a very close personal connection to both forms of entertainment. I have been playing games ever since I was 2 or 3 years old. I remember I used to play Spider Man 2000 and the first 2 Harry Potter games on my dad’s PC at those ages, he would show me how to play them. I still love those games and they are some of my favorite games of all time. My dad also owned a Playstation and he had all the Crash Bandicoot games, the Spyro games, and many other games. I would play these games everyday even though I was not that good at them. Then in Kindergarten I got a gamecube and my love for gaming grew even more with games like Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros Melee, Sonic Adventure, the Hobbit, etc. I would also play the NES, SNES, and N64 at my cousins house in Mexico, and we would have a blast playing Mario and Goldeneye 007. I then got a Wii in 2nd grade and I have very fond memories of it also, I also got a ds lite in 3rd grade and then a PSP 3000 in 4th grade. I got the PS2 very late into it lifecycle just so that I could play GTA SA and the Kingdom Hearts games, I got it in 5th grade. I then got a 3DS in 6th and a PS3 in 7th grade. I would spend my 7th and 8th grade days playing Call of Duty with my friends from the moment we got home from school until like 10 PM. So as you can see i've played games my whole life so they are a very important part of my life. I also have a youtube channel called AQIII and I upload gaming and anime videos.




Now anime hasn't been a part of my life as much as gaming has but I can say its had the same impact or an even greater impact on me than gaming has. As a 4 year old I would watch animes like Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, and Dragonball Z but I did not know that they were animes. It was until the 9th grade that I really got into anime. One March day after school I was about to go to sleep and then all of a sudden I got the idea to watch Naruto. I had only watched it a few times, but I just wanted to begin it from the beginning and give it a chance. It was one of the best decisions in my life. I would watch around 5 episodes everyday, and it became my favorite show of all time. It had so many life lessons that changed me as a person. Then during the summer after 9th grade I watched Death Note and I started to really get into anime. In the 10th grade I started having personal life problems and shows like Naruto and One Piece were my escape from life, with the life lessons in those series like never giving up and striving to accomplish your dreams, I was able to get through my 10th grade year. I also watched various other anime also like BLEACH, My hero Academia, and Tokyo Ghoul . So Anime became a big part of my life also, that is why I dedicate a lot of time to the series that I like by making videos and theories etc.  This is why I have decided to blog about gaming and anime.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nazi and German symbolism in Tite Kubo’s BLEACH

One Piece Wano Kuni Arc Predictions

The Parallel Between Dante's Inferno and the Impel Down arc from One Piece